Wednesday 2 December 2020

Noteworthy November

I really shouldn't exaggerate the negatives in my training is in these blogs because,  it is not that bad and it worries a few readers.  That said I don't think things are that bad. I am fit and running, which is more than I can say about some of my running friends and acquaintances. I very rarely get injuries and run quite often.

Over the last four months I have covered an average of 300km a month. My weight has been consist in the low 80s this month. I improved my Vo2 max this month as well.  All my learning and reading programs are going well and I am getting more focus on them as I drop further and further away from  social media and news sites. 

The trick is to ensure the circle of your interest and the circle of your influence are matched. The problem with a lot of people, and I have been guilty of this in the past, is that the interest circle is far bigger than the influence one.  To tack an extreme example, why should a UK citizen living in Germany been at all concerned about what is happening in the USA.  I can't influence it at all and it barely affects my day to day life. 

Focus on the things you can change and forget about those you can't. 



No comments:

Post a Comment