Sunday 6 October 2019

Back to work

I am travelling back into work for the first time in two weeks after a truely inspiring two weeks.
I determined to get fit enough to first qualify for Spartathlon,  then finish it and finally finish it well.
There is only one person stopping me. And we all know who that is.
I have managed to run everyday day since I have been back and cut the smoking and drinking booze. I never find it difficult to quit either of those things in terms of a chemical addiction.  Once you have been on the hard stuff, a bit nicotine or alcohol is easy to drop.
I have a moleskin diary for the year ahead to keep me accountable and responsible for my actions on a daily  basis.
Several people are tracking my progress as well. I just need to commit for less than a year to achieve this goal. Simples

No comments:

Post a Comment