Monday 21 October 2019

It's coming back

I had a really good week with almost all the training I planned to do completed. The diary is also been kept up to date. I felt really bad on Monday morning,  but then my mood swung on Tuesday and I had a good run to the flat. I did some intervals and then a run to the  flat on Wednesday.  Felt really tired on  Thursday but still did the Stairs and abs workouts.  The only bad day was Friday when I ran out of steam on a short 10km run. I rested with re-planting our sky bed in the garden on Saturday and then rounded off the week with a 30km  run  taking the week's distance to over 80km. Quiet pleased with that and my weight is slowly improving and on  target for 1kg a week. 

I rejoined the organising committee of the British Spartathon  Team and read some very nice comments on my return, which was good for my mood.

This week I want to go longer on the Stairs and add the weighted jacket.  I will go longer on the swim  on Wednesday and add a second swim,  maybe Friday or Saturday.

Week 42 Done


Week 43 Plan




No comments:

Post a Comment